Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

As of lately

lately, if you have been keeping up with the real world news of what is going on with the world today, you will realize that alot has been going on these past 2 months, the first thing i want to express is the injustice against the people of gaza and of all Palestine, i say this with all sincerity and with the hopes of ending what seems an endless war. i have seen videos and pictures and from my perspective, to me, it is already starting to become nothing but a sick, sick joke and violates every aspect of the human rights! i am shocked and disgusted at what i see in the news. http://annainpalestine.blogspot.com/

with this thought in mind it has kept me thinking alot these past few weeks, since the new year started i have felt more blessed that i am still alive and have my dignity, now that i see it today, im thankful of everything that i have, love, friends familly. i cannot imagine the rage that i will possess if i would loose any of my loved ones. No one in this world deserves it.

also this month (feb.) i finally got in touch with a very talented camera man Ryan Zarate. He filmed a couple of my basic links/runs on my bike. i still have more to record so stay tuned, here is a video as of lately.
southernism from diego tejada on Vimeo.

riding at a local college

No comments: